16 May 2010

Small Paintings ...Free Worldwide Shipping........

"On The Way To Glencoe"
...comes unframed....Hi...I have noticed an continually increasing amount of visitors to my my website coming from North America... Over the years although I have had collectors of my art in the USA and beyond the high shipping charges have been a pain for potential collectors of my art...

With this in mind I am now painting smaller on board..so much so that I am now including free worldwide shipping on all 7in x 5in pieces of art listed here... If you are interested in any piece of art please contact me in the first instance by email and if you desire to purchase a piece I will forward a Paypal invoice...
All art purchases come with a 14 day no quibble money back guarantee providing the art arrives returned in its original pre sale condition..Please note buyers pay return shipping...

Any questions contact me

Best Regards
Stuart

No comments: